Agenda:Alexandria holds monthly non-partisan programs that take a look at Alexandria issues without taking sides. The October 22, 2018 program will be held at Alexandria’s Historic Lyceum, 201 S Washington Street, Alexandria, VA 22314. Reception and museum viewing 6:45 to 7:15 pm. Program begins at 7:15 pm as is just $5 or free with your $35 membership for the 2018-2019 season. An optional dinner precedes the program. Dinner is 6:00 to 6:45 pm, followed by the program. RSVP at the Sign-Up tab or email email@example.com to indicate that you will pay at the door.
Sign up for a program today! Programs are $5 each or free with your $35 membership, payable on-line or at the door by check or credit. All are invited to a pre-program dinner if desired. Dinner on October 22 is from 6 pm to 6:45 pm, prices starting at $32 with reservations by Friday, October 19. Our featured chef is Randy Peaches, owner of Do Yourself a Flava’ Catering.
Join us for a program, a program & dinner, or a full season!:
2018-19 Program Topics
- 9/24/18 – Affordable Housing: Affordable for Whom?
- 10/22/18 – Return of the Electeds: Perspectives, Lessons and Legends
- 11/26/18 – Loan Sharks or Lenders of Last Resort?
- 1/28/19 – Bullying and Lockdowns: Perspectives on School Security
- 2/25/19 – Whither Landmark: What Happens After Wonder Woman?
- 3/25/19 – Del Ray: The Forgotten Town of Potomac
- 4/22/19 – Eco-City Report Card: Is Alexandria Cleaning Up Its Act?
- 5/20/19 – Broken Promises? Neighborhood Transitions and Transparency