Agenda:Alexandria has engaged in civil civic dialogue in Alexandria for more than 20 years. We hold monthly non-partisan programs that “take a look at the issues without taking sides.” Programs are held the fourth Monday in September, October, November, January, February, March, and April. Our final program takes place the third Monday of May. The program begins at 7:15pm and is just $5 or free with your $35 membership for the 2018-2019 season. An optional dinner precedes the program at 6:45pm, followed by the program which ends by 9pm.
Sign up for a program today! Programs are $5 each or free with your $35 membership, payable on-line or at the door by check or credit. All are invited to a pre-program dinner if desired. Join us for a program, a program & dinner, or a full season:
We are back at The Hermitage for our April and May programs!
View the Podcast – On the Agenda: Amazon HQ2!
2018-19 Program Topics
- 9/24/18 – Affordable Housing: Affordable for Whom?
- 10/22/18 – Return of the Electeds: Perspectives, Lessons and Legends
- 11/26/18 – Loan Sharks or Lenders of Last Resort?
- 1/28/19 – Bullying and Lockdowns: Perspectives on School Security
- 2/25/19 – Whither Landmark?: What Happens After Wonder Woman?
- 3/25/19 – Del Ray: The Forgotten Town of Potomac
- 4/22/19 – Eco-City Report Card: Is Alexandria Cleaning Up Its Act?
- 5/20/19 – Invasion of the Scooters: Micro-mobility and the future of Alexandria’s streets